Thursday, November 4, 2010
MASLAKE ALA HAZRAT : THE RIGHT FAITH
MASLAKE ALA HAZRAT : THE RIGHT FAITH
All groups and sects within Islam claim to have true faith in Qur'an and Hadith and claim to be on the right path. However, the reality is that the only group that is completely following the commands of the Qur'an and Hadith, the largest and blessed group is Ahle Sunnah Wa'l Jama'at. This is the group that is the group bound for paradise and the rest are bound for hell fire.
The true translation of the verses of the Qur'an and the sayings of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam are those that were given to us by the Prophet sallalaho alaihe wasallam and his companions. It is essential to have faith on that. To deviate away from that is to be misguided. When the companions asked Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam about the blessed group he replied, "The group that will gain freedom are those that are firm on my path and the path of my companions."
In another Hadith he stated, "The blessed group will be the largest group." Those misguided groups who call themselves Muslim should realise that uttering it with the tongue is not enough. It is essential to believe it with the heart as well. A believer is one who believes with the heart and proves it with his actions. These are the ones that are referred to as "O Believers" time and again in the Qur'an and these are the ones that are on the straight path and destined for paradise.
From the time of the companions and the Blessed Family of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam, through the ages up to the current day, many groups and sects have appeared. The biggest group was always the group that followed the path of the companions, the Blessed family of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam, the rightly guided imams, Ghaus e Azam & Khwaza, and the path of the pious friends of Allah Ta'ala. That group is the Ahle Sunnah Wa'l Jama'at. Even today, this group is the biggest group. All the sects appeared after the early period, and there are 8 main groups:
1) Mu'tazila (20)
2) Shias (22)
3) Khwariz (20)
4) Marziya (5)
5) Najjaria (3)
This makes 73 groups, 72 of which are hell bound and one is heaven bound. The one is the blessed one, Ahle Sunnah Wa'l Jama'at. The shias and Rafzi's were cut off from the blessed group in the first century. They are those that believe in Hazrat Ali radiallaho ta'ala anho as the rightful successor and base their whole faith on him. They call Hazrat Ali radiallaho ta'ala anho a Shia (Ma'az Allah) and say he was their founder, they are totally false and misguided. Hazrat Ali radiallaho ta'ala anho himself said that the Ahle Sunnah Wa'l Jama'at is the true path and he himself was on that path.
The mu'tazila's, shia's, khwarjees, najjariya's, Jabriyya's, Mashiya's, etc all come out of the folds of the blessed group because of their false beliefs and became misguided and. The wahhabis, deobandis, Ahle Hadith, Ahle Qur'an, Naturee, Nadvi's, Qadiyani's, etc of today are branches of those misguided sects. The party of Maudoodi (Jama'at E Islami), and the group of Ilyas (Tableegi Jama'at) are from the deobandis and they are all false and misguided.
All these false sects call themselves Sunni in opposition to the shias. This leads to innocent and unknowing true Sunni people being mistaken and misled by their propaganda. We are forever obligated to the reviver of the 14th century, Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Bareilly rehmatullahe ta'ala alaihe who exposed the cover from the faces of these insultors of Allah Ta'ala and Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam. He obtained edicts (fatwa's) regarding the beliefs of these people from the scholars of Haramain Sharafain (Makkah & Madinah) as well as other scholars and declared them to be infidels.
Ala Hazrat presented the true original beliefs, the beliefs of all Muslims from the companions to the present day Muslims. This was referred to as "Maslak E Ala Hazrat" so that the false sects could not confuse and mislead true Sunnis. Maslak E Ala Hazrat is in reality Maslak E Ahle Sunnah Wa'l Jama'at and they are on the truth.
A'la Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza (radiallaho ta'ala anho)
Birth - 10th Shawwal 1272 Hijri corresponding to 14th June 1856, Bareilly Shareef.
Passed away- 25 Safar 1340 Hijri corresponding to 28th October 1921.
We can not find anyone in the last few centuries that matches the knowledge or the supreme love for Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam that Ala Hazrat had. He was a master and had a grasp on more than 70 different subjects, (spiritual and academic):
1.Jurisprudence (Fiqh). 2. Principle of Jurisprudence. 3. Lexicas of Jurisprudence. 4. Exegesis (Tafseer). 5. Principle of Exegesis. 6. Hadith. 7. Principle of Hadith. 8. Lexicus of Hadith. 9. Critical Examination of Hadith. 10. Encyclopaedia of Narrators. 11. Theology. 12 Islameology. 13. Philosophy. 14. Logic. 15. Ethics. 16. Languages. 17. Phonetics. 18. Debate. 19. Knowledge of the Qur'an. 20. Recitation of the Qur'an with correct Pronounciation. 21. Prosody. 22.Accidence. 23. Hindi Poetry. 24. Urdu Poetry. 25. Persian Poetry. 26. Arabic Poetry. 27. Arabic Prose. 28. Persian Prose. 29. Urdu Prose. 30. Criticism, Lexican, Style etc. 31. Arabic Script. 32. Persian Calligraphy. 33. Mysticism. 34. Meta Physics. 35. Numerology and Leterology. 36. Carrying the figures. 37. Incantation & Invocation. 38. Timings. 39. Astrology.40. Astronomy. 41. Horoscolism. 42. Psychology. 43. Political Science. 44. Sociology. 45. Biography & History. 46.Chronogram. 47. Geography. 48. Economics. 49. Commerce. 50. Banking. 51. Arithmetic. 52. Geometry. 53. Simple Algebra. 54.Modern & Higher Algebra. 55. Plane Trigonometry. 56.Spherical Trigonometry. 57. Education. 58. Hisab E Satani. 59. Statistics. 60. Dynamics. 61. Hydro Dynamics. 62. Static. 63. Hydro Static. 64. Zoology. 65. Botany. 66. Geology. 67.Physics. 68. Organic Chemistry. 69. Inorganic Chemistry. 70. Physical Chemistry. 71. Unani Medicine.
Ala Hazrat wrote more that 1000 books on various subjects. Due to his unrelenting efforts the scholars of Arabia and other lands gave him the title of Reviver of the 14th century (Mujaddid), and bestowed upon him many exalted titles.
He shed light and brought to the world's attention the infidel views of Maulvi Ismail Dehlvi, Maulvi Ashraf Ali Thanvi, Maulvi Rashid Ahmed Gangohi, Maulvi Khalil Ahmed Ambeythvi, Maulvi Qasim Nanotvi, Mirza Gulam Ahmed Qadiyani, Nadvi, Naturee, etc. Here we are presenting some of their false views:
Maulvi Ismail Dehlvi said that the rank of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam is like an older brother, he has no authority, has died and become soil, negated the knowledge of the unseen etc. He insulted the status of Angels and the status of Allah Ta'ala Himself. (See his books, "Taqwiyatul Iman, Sirat E Mustaqeem etc)
Ala Hazrat specifically wrote "Al Kaukabatul Mashabiya Fi Kufriyate Abil Wahabiyah" to refute him and presented 70 cases of where he had committed infidelity (Kufr).
The Writings of the Deobandis:
1) Maulvi Rashid Ahmed Gangohi says that Allah Ta'ala can lie, and said that Milad Shareef, Remembrance of Imam Hussein (Zikr E Shahadat), Anniversary of Saints (Urs Shareef), are all examples of associating with Allah Ta'ala and are deplorable innovations (Shirk and Bid'at). ( Fatawa E Rashidiya)
2) Maulvi Qasim Nanotwi negated the finality of Prophethood of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam (Tahzeer Un Naas)
3) Maulvi Ashraf Ali Thanvi compared the knowledge of the unseen of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam to madmen, children and animals. (Hifzul Imaan)
4) Maulvi Khalil Ahmed Ambeythvi supported the view that Allah Ta'ala can lie etc (Baraain E Qaatiya)
5) Mirza Gulam Ahmed Qadiyani refuted the finality of Prophethood of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam and claimed to be a Prophet and the Messiah himself. He insulted the status of Hazrat Isa Alaihis salaam.
Ala Hazrat produced many books to refute these people. The Leader of the naturees Sir Syed Ahmed declined to believe in the miracles of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam. Also he said that to achieve closeness to Allah ta'ala we do not need the Qur'an or Hadith but only need our intellect etc.
Ala Hazrat's beliefs and the correct beliefs of generations of Muslims are mentioned below:
1) Allah Ta'ala is Supreme, free from all defects and faults, free from the restraints of time, space and location.
2) Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam was created from the Noor of Allah Ta'ala and is the first and best of all creations.
3) Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam is the leader of all the Prophets and is the Seal of Prophethood
4) Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam is alive today and is present and witnessing (Haazir Naazir)
5) Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam was granted knowledge of the unseen by Allah Ta'ala
6) Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam was granted ascension with his body
7) Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam is the governing authority of the two worlds (Mukhtaar E Do Aalam)
8) To Call from far and seeking intercession is lawful & permissible
9) Milaad Shareef, Urs, Fatiha etc is lawful
10) Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam is the intercessor on the day of judgement etc.
Ala Hazrat wrote many books proving these beliefs to refute the false claims of those that had gone astray. Ala Hazrat took all the writings of Thanvi, Gangohi, Ambeythvi, Nanotwi, & Qadiyani and sent them to the scholars of Arabia and other places on 21 Zil Hajj 1323 Hijri. These scholars passed edicts (fatwa) of infidelity (kufr) on these five individuals. Ala Hazrat had this printed under the title, "Hassam Ul Haramain Munharil Kufr Wa'l Iman." Later on the scholars of India - Pakistan seconded this and produced another book supporting the views of Ala Hazrat. This was one of the most important acts of Ala Hazrat.
Maslak E Ala Hazrat Is Maslak E Ahle Sunnat
Maslak E Ala Hazrat is the way of the companions, the way of the family of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam, the way of the pious predecessors, the way of the friends of Allah Ta'ala. Ala Hazrat proved that this was their way through the Qur'an and Sunnah.
1. Hazrat Sayyedul Ulema Maulana Syed Aal E Mustafa Syed Mian Qibla Mahrehrawi rehmatullahe ta'ala alaihe says,
Long Live The Maslak Of Ala Hazrat
Those who are the keepers and flag-bearers of the status of Prophethood
1. Amin E Millat, Syedi Sarkaar Amin Mian Mahrehrawi writes, "Noorie dada, my murshid e haq, the crown of scholars, Syed Shah Aulad E Rasool Muhammad Mian Qadri Barkati radiallaho ta'ala anho and my father Syedul Ulema sacrificed their whole lives to proclaim and spread the Maslak of Ala Hazrat. Each child of the family of Barkaat is a slave of Ala Hazrat. Whether we have a private gathering or a public gathering, our habit and practice is to propagate Maslak E Ala Hazrat.
2. Shaikhul Mashaiq, Ali Hussein Ashrafi Mian Kachochwi's legacy:
He always stated that my way of Shariah & tareeqat is that same as the way of Ala Hazrat. Therefore if you want to stay firm on my path, learn and stay firm on the path of Ala Hazrat.
The respected Shaikh aligned his way with the way of Ala Hazrat and re-inforced that this is Maslak E Ahle Sunnah and the Maslak of truth.
3. Hazrat Sadrul Afdaal, Maulana Syed Naeemuddin Muradabadi says: -
Sunni is he who is on the path of Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam and his companions. These people are on the path of the rightly guided caliphs, The rightful Imam's, The Shaikhs of the spiritual orders, and on the path of modern day scholars; These include Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Haq Muhadith E Dehlvi, Hazrat Malikul Ulema, Behrul Uloom Farangi Mahalli, Hazrat Maulana Mufti Arshad Hussain Rampoori, and Hazrat Maulana Mufti Shah Ahmed Raza Khan Bareilly. Whosoever is on the way of these people is on the path of truth.
We see that Hazrat Sadrul Afdaal has also stated that Maslak E Ahle Sunnah & Maslak E Ala Hazrat are one and the same.
4. Hafiz E Bukhari, Hazrat Allama Maulana Abdus Samad Shahwani rehmatullahe ta'ala alaihe's successor, Hazrat Allama Maulana Syed Shah Misbahul Hasan rehmatullahe ta'ala alaihe stated in his will: "The recognition of path of truth of this generation is the path and teachings of Imam Ahmed Raza Khan rehmatullahe ta'ala alaihe. This was the path of my Shaikh (Hazrat Hafiz E Bukhari), and those before him and I am firm on this path too. We should not worry about any opposition or roadblocks in following this path, but should stay firm on "Love for the sake of Allah & hate for the sake of Allah." There is no compromise in this and that is what I am leaving to my inheritors and successors." ( Malfuzat E Masahibul Quloob, Page 318)
Hazrat Mufti Jalaludeen Amjadi rehmatullahe ta'ala alaihe states that to say "Maslak E Ala Hazrat" is correct. Those that are Sunni and object to using this term are rooted in jealousy of Imam Ahmed Raza and jealousy is haram in Islam and a great sin (Gunah E Kabeera). It is reported in Hadith that jealousy burns the good deeds of the jealous person like fire burns sticks. (Abu Daud Shareef, Part 2, Page 316)
This is definitely wrong that saying Maslak e Ahle Sunnah and Maslak E Hanfi is enough, because deobandis and maudoodis also claim to be on that path. To differentiate us from them in this generation it is necessary to say Maslak E Ala Hazrat. If one says he is on the way of Ahle Sunnah and Ahle Hanfi , it is not clear if he has the correct beliefs or is misguided. Therefore to make evidently clear that we are on the true path, it is essential to say that we are on the Maslak of Ala Hazrat. May Allah Ta'ala give proper understanding to those that object to saying this. Aameen.
Today the name of Ala Hazrat draws a line between falsehood and the truth. Ala Hazrat and his work are the recognition of Sunnah and his enmity is the recognition of innovators and falsehood.
Hazrat Mufti Sa'adullah Makki rehmatullahe ta'ala alaihe says, "We know Ala Hazrat from his writings and his teachings. Loving him is a sign of being on the right path and hating him is a sign of being an innovator (Bid'ati)
To try and further their cause, modern day wahhabis, deobandis etc give Maslak E Ala Hazrat the name of "Barelviyat", but their own scholars negate this claim.
1. Monthly Al Hasanat- Rampur. This thought is not correct that Ahmed Raza has laid the foundation of a new sect in Islam. However this is true that because of the love for Imam Ahmed Raza they are called Barelvi. Due to disagreement with other scholars a new name was given.
2. Ehsaan Ilahi Zaheer-Author, "Al Barelviyah." "This group is new according to its name, but in beliefs and actions they are on the right path."
One of the greatest scholars of the modern era, Peer E Tareeqat, Hazrat Allama Maulana Syed Muhammad Madni Mian Kachochvi writes, "Realise that Ala Hazrat was not the founder of any new belief or faith. He was a follower from beginning to end. All his rulings were based on the Qur'an and Sunnah, on the opinions of the companions, and on the verdicts of our pious predecessors. He did not move away from this for even a moment during his life. Now one who bases his decisions on these things is given the name of "Barelviyat" are people separating the Sunnis & Barelvis? They are one and the same and this is not a new doctrine or faith." (Modern Day Qualities of Barelvi Ahle Sunnah, Page 11)
According to the words of Madni Mian Ahle Sunnah is the same as Barelvi, and this is "Maslak E Ala Hazrat" and Maslak E Ahle Sunnah.
Now one could be a Hanfi, Shafi, Maaliki or Hambali, their faith and belief is the same and they are Ahle Sunnah. Those that are not Maslak E Ala Hazrat, no matter how much they claim to be Hanfi, or Hambali etc, whether they claim to be Qadri, Chishti, Naqshbanbi or Soharwardy. The first thing to look at is that are they on the Maslak of Ala Hazrat. If they are then they are definitely "Sunni" first and then they are Hanfi, Maliki.... Qadri, Chisti etc. Whatever they are they are ours.
Alhamdo Lillah! In the world today, 75% of Muslims are believers and followers of Maslak E Ala Hazrat, In other words they are Sunni and the Ahle Sunnah is the blessed group.