Saturday, December 25, 2010
The Companions of the HUZUR Ssallalahu alaihi wa sallam and his Family
1. After the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) his true Caliph and related Imaam is Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (radi Allahu anhu).
2. After him in leadership is Hazrat Umar Farooque (radi Allahu anhu).
3. Hazrat Usman Ghani (radi Allahu anhu) followed him.
4. After him is Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu) followed by Hazrat Imaam Hasan (radi Allahu anhu).
5. These leaders Khilafat is known as "Raashida" or "pious" because these great Sahabis (Companions) gave true representation of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
6. The true pious Khilafat as per the traditions of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) lasted thirty years, meaning it terminated after six months of the true Khilafat performed by Hazrat Imaam Hasan (radi Allahu anhu).
7. Thereafter, the leader of Muslims, Umar bin Abdul Aziz (radi Allahu anhu) performed the pious Khilafat, and Hazrat Imaam Mehdi will perform true Khilafat in the final era.
8. Hazrat Amir Mua'awiya (radi Allahu anhu) was the first king in Islam.
9. After the Prophets, and out of all of Allah's creations including Jinn, humans and Angels, the most virtuous are Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique, then Hazrat Farouk-e-Azam, then Hazrat Uthman Gani, then Hazrat Maula Ali (radi Allahu anhum).
10. Whoever believes that Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu) is more virtuous than Hazrat Abu Bakr (radi Allahu anhu) or Hazrat Umat Farouk (radi Allahu anhu), such a person is a misguided person and from a bad sect.
The Companions of the Prophet and his Family
1. A Sahabi (Companion) is that Muslim who has assisted in the holy court of the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) - in the Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) presence - and has passed away from this world with faith.
2. All Sahabis are of praise and are pious. They are also sincere in their Islamic judgement and in their Islamic actions. When there is talk of a Sahabi, it is compulsory that it be with praise.
3. To have bad beliefs for any of the Sahabis is mis-guidance and belonging to the wrong sect.
4. To speak ill of the dignity of Hazrat Amir Mua'awiya, Hazrat Amr Bin Aas, Hazrat Wahshi (radi Allahu anhum), etc. is to curse them and this is a Shi'ite belief.
5. According to Islamic Jurists, to insult Hazrat Shaikhain (Hazrat Abu Bakr and Hazrat Farouk-e-Azam � radi Allahu anhum) or to reject their position as Caliphs is infidelity.
6. Regardless of how high a rank a Wali is, they would never reach the grade of a Sahabi.
7. The battle between Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu) and Hazrat Amir Mua'awiya (radi Allahu anhu) was a mistake in the interpretation of Islamic Law and, therefore, is not a sin. Therefore, to call Hazrat Amir Mua'awiya (radi Allahu anhu) cruel, treacherous, etc., is all strictly forbidden and not allowed. This is in fact a curse and the person is a Shi'ite.
8. Even among the Sahaba, some of them are more excellent in status than others.
9. After the Ambiya, Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (radi Allahu anhu) holds the greatest status, then Sayyiduna Umar-e-Farouk, Hazrat Usman-e-Ghani and Hazrat Ali-e-Murtaza (radi Allahu anhum).
10. After these Khulafa-e-Raashideen come the rest of the Ash-harah Mubasharah (those who were given glad tidings of Jannah by the Prophet sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), then Hazrat Hasnain Karimain, Ashaab-e-Badr and Ashaab-e-Baitur Ridwaan. All of them will go to Jannah.
WHO IS AHL-E-BAIT?
1. The Ahl-e-Bait are the Holy Prophet's (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) wives and children.
2. To love the Sahabis and Ahl-e-Bait is to love the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).
3. Hazraat Hasnain (Imaam Hasan and Hussain � radi Allahu anhuma) are of the highest grade of Martyrs. Those who reject any of their Martyrdoms is a misguided person and from a bad sect.
4. Those who call Hazrat Imaam Hussain (radi Allahu anhu) a traitor or show Yazid as correct is a rejected person and a Kharji and therefore rightful of the Fire of hell. There is no doubt in Yazid being wrong, however, one is not supposed to call Yazid a Kaafir or a Muslim, but remain quiet.
5. Those who do not love the Sahabis or Ahl-e-Bait are misguided and from the wrong sect.
6. To get involved in the details of disagreements between the Sahabis is forbidden and strictly forbidden. To hold them against their mistakes or because of this, blame them or show them as no longer evident on faith is not allowed and is against the order of Allah Ta'ala or His Messenger (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam).