Sunni Dawate Islami
Public Relation Office
Under the spiritual Guidence of:
Hazrat Allama Maulana Hafiz v Qari Maulana Mohammed Shakir ali noorie
( AMIRE SUNNI DAWATE ISLAMI )
Center:- SDI-MARKAZ Ismail Habib Masjid 126-Kambekar Street MUMBAI-3 MS INDIA
More Info plz call Brother Javed : (022) 23451292 | 09892509900/
Web:- www.sunnidawateislami.net | www.sdipro.org | www.facebook.com/sdiprom | www.twitter.com/sdipro
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
URS of the Ghawth & Grand Mufti of India Imam Mustafa Rida Noori al-Qadiri Alaihir raHmah
Ghawth al-Waqt Mufti A'zam Qutbe-'Alam 'Arife-Billah Aalur-RaHman MuHiyy al-Din Jilani Imam Mustafa RiDa al-Qadiri Barakati Noori Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was born on 22 Zil-Hajj 1310 in Bareilly Sharif, U.P., India. He was the youngest son of Qutbul-Irshad Imam al-Akbar A'la-HaDrat Imam AHmad RiDa al-Qadiri Barkati Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho the Mujdaddid of the 14th Century.
His ancestor, Shuja'at Jung MuHammad Sa'idullah Khan, accompanied Sultan Nadir Sha Abdali in 1739 AD on his first political expedition to Hindustan. Nadir Sha returned to Afghanistan but Shuja'at Jung MuHammad Sa'idullah Khan Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho decided to settle in Hindustan. In later years (between 1739 and 1748 AD), Sultan MuHammad Sha (d. 1748 AD), King of Delhi officially appointed him to the rank of Shash-Hazaari. This was indeed a very elite post in the Moghal Empire which was only entrusted to one of Royal Descent. The Moghal King also gave him The Glass Palace of Lahore and some districts in Rampur as his Jageer .
Later, by Divine Command, General MuHammad Sa'idullah Khan Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho settled in Bareilly which was then known as the capital of the famous Rohelkand District of the empire.
The following ancestral tree of HaDrat Mufti A'zam Imam Mustafa RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was carefully constructed from the authentic Books of Genealogy and meticulously scrutinized with references to other books in this field. The ancestors were compared with dates and periods found in books written by Historians who were masters in this field. The following points were noted before compiling the Ancestral Tree:
- Preference was given to books compiled by Historians of Afghan descent/origin as they knew their descendants better than others.
- Furthermore, amongst the Afghani Historians, preference was given to Historians that belonged to the Bar'hech Tribe as the Ghawth al- Waqt Imam Mustafa RiDa Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho belonged to the Bar'hech Tribe.
- There is not much dispute in the Chain of the Ancestral Tree from Sayyiduna Nabi Adam Alaihis Salam to Sayyiduna Nabi IsHaq Alaihis Salam.
- The chain of the Family Tree from Sayyiduna Nabi IsHaq Alaihis Salam to HaDrat Malik Taloot Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was extracted according to the citation found in the books of authors who belonged to the Bar'hech Tribe. This was so because people of a Tribe will have more genuine information of their ancestors in relation to others of different tribes.
- There is a consensus in Books of Ancestral Trees from HaDrat Malik Taloot Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho up to Sayyiduna Qais Malik 'Abdur-Rashid Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho and so is the case from Sayyiduna 'Abdur-Rashid to Bar'hech.
- From Bar'hech till HaDrat Shuja'at Jang MuHammad Sa'eedullah Khan the genealogy was extracted from Khulasatul-Ansab, Akhbar al-Sanadid and Bustan-e-Hikmat, whose authors are not only Afghanis, but belonged to the Bar'hech Tribe.
This is how cautiously this Family Tree from Sayyiduna Nabi Adam Alaihis Salam till Ghawth al-Waqt, HaDrat Mufti A'zam Qutbe-'Alam's Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anho was constructed. The Ancestral Tree is as follows: